Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP22 case HELP!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BP22 case HELP!!!!!! Empty BP22 case HELP!!!!!! Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:48 pm

jrjyh

Arresto Menor

Hi atty., There was a bp22 case filed against me by a bank. I was issued a warrant for failure to attend a hearing cos I was abroad working. Recently I was able to post bail and I was wondering if the warrant will reflect with the airport Immigration when I travel next week? Or will it be removed since i've already posted bail? I hope you'll be able to answer my question. Thank you!

2BP22 case HELP!!!!!! Empty Re: BP22 case HELP!!!!!! Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Bail is for purposes of temporary freedom that can be revoked any time by the competent court who have issued it to you. BP22 is a serious crime, with jail time. According to the rules of court " n accused released on bail may be re-arrested without the necessity of a warrant if he attempts to depart from the Philippines without prior permission of the Court where the case is pending." if i were u, show to the competent court your working papers abroad together with the return ticket to the phil. So that the competent court can issue you permission to leave the country.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum