Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION VS. AWOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Empty RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 am

pogedrx

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, I would like to ask a legal advice po with my current situation

I was bonded for 2yrs in the company, after my probationary period I was expecting my regularization to be processed. Their reason of delay was they were implementing new way of processing our regularization. The process lasts more than 4 months and because of that, I have told our HR that I have plan of quitting from my work, from then few days later we were given notice that we'll be receiving our adjustment. We are asked to sign the letter of appointment before payday. But I have decided to resign the day after payday.

We were advised to pay training fees once were not able to finish our 2yrs bond. But actually they did not provide us training.

Question:
1. Pwede ko po ba'ng kunin yung 4 months na supposedly adjustment ko upon regularization, kahit may plan po ako na mag-resign the day after?
2. Anu-ano po kaya ang grounds and liabilities ko if ever?

Please help. Thanks in advance!

2RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Empty Re: RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

meron ba sa contract, na merong adjustment upon regularization?

3RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Empty Re: RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:30 pm

pogedrx

Arresto Menor

Wala po'ng nakasulat sa contract about sa salary adjustment. It was a verbal agreement po na after 6months, since technically regular employee na po kame, there will be across the board evaluation para po sa salary adjustment

4RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Empty Re: RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:10 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi mandatory na after regularization eh meron salary increase..

5RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Empty Re: RESIGNATION VS. AWOL Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:21 pm

pogedrx

Arresto Menor

So paano po kaya yun? If i'll sign the letter of appointment then they will give me my adjustment as promised by them. If I pursue my plan to quit, do I have any liabilities for such action? pwede po kaya nila akong kasuhan?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum