Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awol after resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awol after resignation Empty Awol after resignation Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

paulineangela1987

Arresto Menor

Gud evening lawyers!!
ask ko po... nag tender po ako ng resignation letter dated Dec 17, 2012, effective Jan 15, 2013. ngresign po ako dahil nakuha ako as staff nurse abroad. pumapasok pko kaso ang nangyari po e npaaga ang flight ko ng Jan 9... so sinabihan ko po ung boss ko (jan 5) na hnd nko mkkpsok in person in which pmayag po siya. inayos ko po clearance ko jan 7... kso ayaw po kc pirmahan ng boss ko ung aking clearance dahil Awol daw ako. k lng po ba un kht naexit interview na ng company? Awol po ba un kc hnd ren ako nainstruct na magfile ng terminal leave? may makukuha pa po ba akong benefits? Pls help po... Thank you and God bless! ^_^

2Awol after resignation Empty Re: Awol after resignation Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 am

attyLLL

the company is entitled to have you as an employee during the entire notice period so they are within their rights to consider you awol. on other hand, you will still be entitled to any due salary, and if they refuse the remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Awol after resignation Empty Thank you! Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 am

paulineangela1987

Arresto Menor

Thank u po lawyers =) i just have one question po. You said that i am entitled for any due salaries...does this include po my backpay or seperation pay? is a clearance still required before the company releases it? thank you. =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum