Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rape / RA 7610

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rape / RA 7610 Empty rape / RA 7610 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:07 pm

starcrown

Arresto Menor

first of all in god's eye i know im innocent

well i was acused by my aunt that i rape her daughter 11 years of age and base on their story it happen on april 4 2015. on the medical that they present show no penatration happen but only some touched to my cousin's body that cause her to trauma ( well i have also a proof that its a lie because before the allegation appeared my relationship to my cousin is very normal. we talk we laugh base from my family video record pictures on the recent day after that april 4 and witnesses )

now im facing this case and i just wanna know if my sickness can be use to counter does allegation against me.

this last february 2015 i undergo check up and ultra sound on my testicular and found out the result that i have a testicular tumor since last december 2014. aside from that because of the solid mass found on my left testes my skin started to stretch that cause my testes skin to be tinier, because of that everytime i move, walk or just sit it always appear some scratch and bleeds.

thats why since december 2014 the 1st time i noticed it on my testes i turned to become so much stressed and fear for my situation that cause my sexual drive to be gone. why? because if i pushed my to do sexual activities even just touching my penis my testes maybe it could be more worst specially when i do masturbation it can really affect my testicular tumor( sperm came from my testes from the sperm bank where the solid mass detected on the ultra sound and i know any body could have that on their testes will never try to think about to make any other fantasy for sexual activities ) thats why since that day happen to me i completely loose my sexual drive and some professional doctor called it as a SEXUAL AVERSION DISORDER or HYPO-ACTIVE SEXUAL DESIRE DISORDER cause fear, stress, depressed or medication wich i experiencing right now since december i noticed my testes.

now i seek for legal advice that is this hypo-active sexual desire disorder can help me to counter does allegation against me?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum