Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD ABUSE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHILD ABUSE Empty CHILD ABUSE Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:39 am

babymara29

Arresto Menor

hi i need help lang po regarding one problem that i am facing. super long story to pero to start it off is may utang sakin ung officemate ko na almost 70k. bigla syang nag-awol from work and wala ng other means of communication. i did one thing na alam ko may hurt me din kaso i hd no choice. i posted her picture on fb na kasama ung anak nya. although, wala ako sinabing bad about s anak nya. bsta sinabi ko lang is may utang sakin ung babae pero walang name. i also messaged hjer daughter s fb and lahat seenzoned lng. kaso ngyn binaranggay nya ko for child abuse and cyber bullying. what can i do? dapat na ba ko kabahan? thanks

2CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: CHILD ABUSE Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

You can say that what you did is a simple way to communicate with her, kasi nga nagtatago na sya.

3CHILD ABUSE Empty RA 7610 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Handeeliet

Arresto Menor

sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum