Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

variance deduction in retail

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1variance deduction in retail Empty variance deduction in retail Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:32 am

Scnjoey

Arresto Menor

I work in retail store before i resign we have a problem in loss of items. We discover that the item is missing 1by1 inside the stockroom, all of us is a suspect but wen the company do an urgent inv. They finalize it a variances.
The company will having a deduction to all employee inside the store!
After we discover that incident the store guard is no longer present to his duty after his grandmothers death. We suspected the guard but the company said that we dont have an evidence to prove it.

The store has no cctv, we cannot depend ourselves for what happen.

As an employee how can we protect ourselves in this kind of incident.

2variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:16 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Pag merong pumunta sa stockroom, dapat merong kasama.

http://www.councilviews.com

3variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 am

Scnjoey

Arresto Menor

Do the company has the right to deduct it all loss items to us without any investigation

4variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Scnjoey

Arresto Menor

Do we have a law in terms of employees protection?

5variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:09 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Scnjoey wrote:Do we have a law in terms of employees protection?

Labor Code.

6variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Scnjoey

Arresto Menor

Yes do we have a labor code for emoloyee protection in retail

7variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:37 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Scnjoey wrote:Yes do we have a labor code for emoloyee protection in retail

No specific "all-around" law for employees in retail.

What is the concern that needs protection?

8variance deduction in retail Empty Re: variance deduction in retail Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Scnjoey

Arresto Menor

Deduction in item loss in our store inside the stockroom without investivation happened , each of the staff cannot depend ourselves bcoz the company didnt have a cctv in the store.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum