Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO BIR TIN

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NO BIR TIN  Empty NO BIR TIN Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm

laurent07

Arresto Menor

My first job was with a call center. as soon as i got hired the company told me that they would be applying a TIN number for me i have worked with the company for 1 and a half year before i resigned,in my payslip my SSS no. showed only when i asked them why its not showing on the payslip my TIN is also missing as the months progressed I kept on asking Human Resource if they could apply it but to no avail until I resigned they told me that I should be the one to apply it for myself. My question is they are deducting taxes on my payslip even if I don't have a TIN no. does the taxes also reflect on TIN? Just in case. within 2 months they will be releasing my backpay. will it be added to my backpay if they know that I dont have a TIN? What if they didn't? Please Advise any comments are appreciated thanks!

2NO BIR TIN  Empty Re: NO BIR TIN Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:15 pm

attyLLL

you should not expect that they will pay you back the withheld tax. what they should do is remit that to the BIR and issue you BIR Form 2316 as evidence of their having done so. make a request in writing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3NO BIR TIN  Empty DEDUCTION Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:42 pm

FRANXENE COLLENE REYES

Arresto Menor

HI ATTY GUD PM PO MALI PO BANG KINAKALTASAN AKO NG COMPANY KAHIT WALA PA PO AKONG TIN NO? I STARTED TO WORK SINCE 2007 TO PRESENT IN ONE COMPANY, 2007 UP TO JUNE 2008 I HAVE A DEDUCTION FOR TAX MY MINIMUM WAGES THAT TIME IS 382, IM JUST WONDERING KASI PO WALA PA PO AKONG TIN NO NG PANAHON NA YUN NLAMAN KO PONG NGAYON LANG PO AKO NA REGISTER JULY 11 2013. NAGTANONG PO AKO SA ACCTNG SUPERVISOR NAMIN REGARDING PO SA SITUATION KO ANG SAGOT PO NYA REGRDLESS KAHIT WALA KANG TIN KAKALTASAN KA PARIN WLA PO SILANG BINIBIGAY NA 2316 KAHIT ISA NGAYON PO NAG HINIHINGI KO PO YUNG 2316 KO PO ANG SABI UPPON REQUEST LANG DAW PO UN AT KUNG SAAN GAGAMITIN TAMA PO BA TO SIR

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum