Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our company's name was used to purchase goods without our consent (we dont know who it is specifically using our company's name)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jmacato

Arresto Menor

Good Day, i am humbly asking for guidance on what to do about the problem i am facing with the BIR. Apparently, some of the distributors of cement, reinforcing bars and the likes, in our city  is using our name in purchasing these stuff from big corporations. Now the BIR is taxing me for those purchases (in BIG amounts, so big that clearly i could'nt afford that much  and dont have that kind of money). I am wondering how and why these big corporation is letting these purchases go through. What charges could I file against the people using our company's name, and to the corporation who lets this kind of transaction go through ?

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

You mean distributors are using your company name in selling to big corporations? or purchasing as you wrote? Are you VAT registered? Do you safe keep your official receipt booklet?

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

How can BIR tax you for ANY purchase???

Do you mean they believe you have done much more WORK than you have, BECAUSE it seem you have used much more material than you have ? That's the ONLY reason I can think of BIR can want to tax you for a PURCHASE.

jmacato

Arresto Menor

Those distributors used our company's name to purchase goods from those big corps. Yes sir, we are vat registered, and we do safe keep our receipt booklets.

To sir lunkan, thats my point exactly sir, the purchases made were bigger than the total projects we have done the whole year.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Do BIR
/claim you have done more WORK (=profit) than you realy have?
/or do they talk about VAT? Then it's more DEDUCTIONS =LESS tax Very Happy

Don't you have problem from these SUPPLIERS? =Are all deliveries PAID by the others?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum