Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling goods with tag from a big mall

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1selling goods with tag from a big mall Empty selling goods with tag from a big mall Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 am

chauncey1973

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just want to ask if it's okay to sell an item with a tag from a mall which I bought for a very low price and I am also able to sell it lower than the price on the mall tag? will I not be in trouble.. ? My supplier said " kupit " daw yun sa warehouse that is why it is being sold cheap.. Is it okay to tell my buyer it is from the mall and I am selling it cheaper and even showing them the mall's tag price? Please help. I do not want to be in trouble.. Thank you and God Bless..

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

If you want to get out from trouble, just remove the price tag, if you want to sell it and refrain from dealing with your supplier due to that "kupit" way of supplying his goods to you.

Pwede ka pong matamaan ng anti-fencing, which means, you are liable from your act of buying stolen goods, even you knew or you do not know that such goods came from thievery. Kupit is similar to thievery. They stole the goods without the consent of the owner.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum