Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clarification: BIR Registration 30 days rule for Business Permit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Treize

Arresto Menor

So I am starting an online business (sole proprietor) with a Manila Business permit that was released on May 28 2015 registered at my rented residential condo. Will I be penalized by BIR if I don't register my online business within 30 days? Due date is June 27, correct? I do not have any sales yet since I need the BIR to get a importer license from the Burea of Custom to import the products. I've decided Makati would be the best place for my online startup and for this reason I would like to close my Manila Business Permit. I am aware Im still liable to pay taxes for the Mayor's permit in Manila. If I go beyond 30 days and closed Mayor's permit in Manila Cityhall after June 27, will i still be penalized with BIR if I open a Makati Mayors permit? Thanks.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know of that,
but don't you fullfil the demands to be aproved as BMBE (=Barangay Micro Business Enterprice) ? (It's applied and decided localy.)
If so you don't need to pay any INCOME tax (but the other taxes are same). But BMBE businesses need to be registered to BIR anyway, so they know NOT to demand income tax from you Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum