Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annualization, Allowance and immediate resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

erold

Arresto Menor

Hi Council,

I am employed in a bpo company. I was hired on jan 10, 2014 and until now i do not have annualization. I already asked the hr about it and what they told me is that, annualization starts only when i was regularized. Is it the norm???

I was also recently "promoted" as tier 2 agent based on my stats. In tier 2, there is an additional allowance. Promoted on march 2, i should have received the first increase in april but i didn't. I escalated the issue but until now i have not receive any.

If i file my resignation, can i use it as a reason for immediate resignation? Will i still be liable to pay the training bond inspite of my disputes? Because in our company, we will be charge for 350/day of not rendering. They will deduct 10500 from my backpay if i will not render 30 days. Is it legal???

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

30 day notice is legal,
but u should be regular by now,,
u can use that to opt out of contract,,
if they want to keep u, mapuwersa clang gawin kang regular, na dapat matagal na nilang ginawa...

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

erold wrote:Hi Council,

I am employed in a bpo company. I was hired on jan 10, 2014 and until now i do not have annualization. I already asked the hr about it and what they told me is that, annualization starts only when i was regularized. Is it the norm???

I was also recently "promoted" as tier 2 agent based on my stats. In tier 2, there is an additional allowance. Promoted on march 2, i should have received the first increase in april but i didn't. I escalated the issue but until now i have not receive any.

If i file my resignation, can i use it as a reason for immediate resignation? Will i still be liable to pay the training bond inspite of my disputes? Because in our company, we will be charge for 350/day of not rendering. They will deduct 10500 from my backpay if i will not render 30 days. Is it legal???

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry - what's annualization? If that's an annual increase, then they may be right. No specific law on that.

What did they say about the increase? And why do you say "promoted" which seems to say it's not an official promotion?

As to the immediate resignation - no.

If you do not render the 30 days then may claim damages. You signed the contract and agreed to the terms.

I do not think any of the below are present in your situation.

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

http://www.councilviews.com

erold

Arresto Menor

Thanks council

sasori

Arresto Menor

Question po regarding annualization. Nag 1yr po ako sa current company ko last August of last year. Sabi po ng hr may increase kami kaso di lang mabigay agad kasi di pa po napipirmahan at kung ano-anong reason binigay hanggang sa umabot na ng 2015. Finally na-approve na yung increase last March pero yung na retro lang po is Jan 2015 to March 2015.

Sabi din po kasi isang beses lang daw pwede mag-increase per year. Since nagkaroon na kami ng increase ngayong taon ang susunod na daw po naming increase eh next year na.

Legal po ba yung dinelay nila yung pag-apply ng increase hanggang sa umabot sa susunod na taon tapos nung inadjust 3 buwan lang yung sinama? Legal din po ba yun na pinaabot nila ngayong 2015 yung increase na technically increase naming for 2014 tapos mafo-forfeit na yung second increase naming na for 2015?

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

naka detailed ba contract na merong yearly increase, when and rate?
honestly, yong ibang company nga, mag-increase lang kung asul ang buwan,,,

sasori

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:naka detailed ba contract na merong yearly increase, when and rate?
honestly, yong ibang company nga, mag-increase lang kung  asul ang buwan,,,

wala pong nakalagay sa contract. pero from first year hanggang third year ng account namin nagbigay naman po sila

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum