Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to legally evict a relative who refuses to leave voluntarily

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PJPauline

Arresto Menor

We have relatives (an aunt and an uncle who were siblings of our mother and our grandmother) who have overstayed their welcome at the house.

We took them in with the understanding that they could leave once they are back on their feet. As what has been happening, they are freeloading: consumes utilities without chipping in for anything. They started taking care of chickens for cockfighting around the house when we specifically warned them against it because we are living within a residential area. And worse of all, they are swearing at our mother and threatening to burn the house down and harm my younger sister. We really can't take this kind of treatment from them and we want them out of the premises ASAP. We already tried talking to them to no avail. Our uncle explicitly announced that he wouldn't leave and he threatened to slap my younger sister if she keeps on insisting on it. We (my mother, sister, and I) own the house and the land.

What could we possibly do about this?

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

go to baranggay,
File a blotter( for protection)
file an eviction,
magdala ng docs to prove u are the owner of the property.

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

where is you papa? (tatay) kuya or any male relative na willing mag stand sa side nyo?

im not talking about legal matter here..

i mean barakuhan or brasohan na pinag uusapan dito. sa ganyang threat and attitude ng uncle mo after all ng kinupkop nyo sila? .. malaki ba yang uncle mo? gusto mo ako na bumugbog? hahaha

anyway..

sa brgy mo muna ilapit as gaya ng sinabi ng hot headed na si master:)

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

cold headed na now,

heheheh,
additional,,

baka naman meron clang ipinaglalabang rights(kuno),,
kaya ayaw umalis..

kung di magkaayos sa baranggay, pwede nyo ipapulis,,,

PJPauline

Arresto Menor

raheemerick wrote:where is you papa? (tatay) kuya or any male relative na willing mag stand sa side nyo?

im not talking about legal matter here..

i mean barakuhan or brasohan na pinag uusapan dito. sa ganyang threat and attitude ng uncle mo after all ng kinupkop nyo sila? .. malaki ba yang uncle mo? gusto mo ako na bumugbog? hahaha

anyway..

sa brgy mo muna ilapit as gaya ng sinabi ng hot headed na si master:)

How I wish we have male siblings eh ang kaso puro kami babae sa bahay. Papa's long gone (God bless his soul). I'm tempted to say yes na ikaw na lang ang bumugbog.

We just want to be left in peace. Is that too much too ask? My gawd!

Anyway, ilalapit po talaga namin ito sa barangay and hope na hindi na kami umabot sa husgado dahil dyosko naman. Puro perhuwisyo na talaga napala namin sa pagkakawang-gawa.

PJPauline

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:go to baranggay,
File a blotter( for protection)
file an eviction,
magdala ng docs to prove u are the owner of the property.

Thank you so much for this. At least may direction ang mga hakbang na gagawin namin for this.

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

hahaah sige sige ako na bubugbog jan sa uncle mo.. pero siguraduhin mong payat, lampa, at disable yan ha!!!

hahaha

well the best thing to do is i lift nyo sa brgy yan. i believe tru lupons and advicers ng brgy eh maayus yan:)

goodluck

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

meron akong alam na ganyan,
magkapatid yong 2 babae, mayaman c A, mahirap c B.
pinatira ni A c B sa lupa nya,
then after 30 years, nong tapos na mga anak n A, gusto nya paalisin na c B, kasi tapos at meron na rin namang trabaho anak ni B.. at gusto sana nya gawing paupahan ang lote, para naman meron syang monthly income( senior at balo na).
akalain mong sa kabila ng 30 na pagtira ng libre, eh binabaligtad p ni B c A, at sabi meron daw cla right sa lote, kasi 30Years na cla doon..
ayaw umalis at humihingi ng danyos,, or share sa lote,,,
ang katuwiran, eh madamot ang kapatid,
grabe... 30 na walang bayad tumira, tapos madamot pa... ehehehehhe

agui

Arresto Menor

ung sinasabi po ba nilang karapatan dahil nakatira sila ng 30 years dun ay sakop nung LINA law?

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

salamat,,
eto po eh sa mga Government lands at mga hacienda's...
or malalaking properties..

exempted po dito yong mga small properties,,
like 100 Sq meters, then hahatian mo pa ibang tao,,
kawawa naman yong me-ari..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum