Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Length of Service

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Length of Service Empty Length of Service Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Ning Tala

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I worked in a company for 6 yrs before I resigned (no separation/service fee) and transferred to another company, however, I was re-hired a year after frm March 2014 til now.

What i understand is, since i have continuously worked for 1 yr now, I can officially claim the 6 yrs length of service ... pls advise and confirm

2Length of Service Empty Re: Length of Service Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ning Tala wrote:Hi,

I worked in a company for 6 yrs before I resigned (no separation/service fee) and transferred to another company, however, I was re-hired a year after frm March 2014 til now.

What i understand is, since i have continuously worked for 1 yr now, I can officially claim the 6 yrs length of service ... pls advise and confirm

Unless company policy is clear that your previous tenure can be carried over, then NO.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Length of Service Empty Re: Length of Service Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:35 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

ning,
that is one drawback when u resigned from private companies,,
they will not give anything regardless u worked for them 50 years.
when they fire you, then they will pay...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum