Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

car accident damages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1car accident damages Empty car accident damages Sat May 30, 2015 2:39 am

marygracebalingit

Arresto Menor

attorney i just want legal advice for this case sana po matulungan nyo ako this accident happened last Tuesday,May 26,2015 may nabangga ang father ko na matandang babae and then gustong dalhin ng father ko sa hospital pero ayaw ng babae kasi ok lang daw sya nagpahatid nalang sa bahay nila so we thought that everything is ok but we are worried still then nagulat nalang kami after 2 or 3 days pa nagcomplain sa barangay hall sa lugar namin ang daughter nung nabangga ng father ko so we went to the barangay hall to fix everything so both of us signed for agreement that we are going to pay for the hospital bill and damages and we agreed for that then binayadan namin ang bill and the hospital released her so we went back to the barangay hall to sign again na nagsasaad na fix na nagbayad na kame nagkasundo na and then suddenly the daughter told us to pay damages to them worth 50 thousand and she told us shes goin to bring back the money we paid in the hospital because they want us to pay 50 thousand more for the damages and they threatened us that if we are not going to give them 50 thousand plus the 20 thousand for the hospital bill knowing that we paid already for the hospital bill but they returned it back to us because they want 50 thousand still and in the medical of theyre mother everything is ok bukol at isang pasa lang ang result but even the symptoms of aging they are blaming to my father like diabetes and etc!we told her we are going to pay for the damages pero hindi naman sana ganunn kalaki knowing na ok naman lahat sa medical tapos we paid everything as per the agreement!sana po matulungan nyo kami give us legal advice for this case thank you!

2car accident damages Empty Re: car accident damages Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:38 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

1st, nasettle na to sa brangay di ba?
so dapat ihonor nla to.

ibalik nyo sa baranggay, at cla ang mabubulyawin ni kapitan..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum