Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Documents of Unpaid Loan has erasures

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Documents of Unpaid Loan has erasures Empty Documents of Unpaid Loan has erasures Wed May 27, 2015 8:31 am

freeccss18

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney.

A private company has sent me a Letter Regarding my Mother's according to them an "Unpaid Loan." I do not know that particular loan so I ask them to send a proof tgat my mother had a loan with them. They sent me an email with my Mother's signature on it. But, what bothered me are the erasures on the spaces indicated for amortization amount and total amount of loan, respectively. The amounts indicated on the spaces have been typewritten above erasures. How do we approach this? I may seemed to be confused why are there erasures on the document.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

why are they sending you, your mother's loan?
it should be to her, and not to you.
nagpaalam na ba mama mo?

freeccss18

Arresto Menor

My mother went overseas. They've sent the the letter through mail at our home address. I do not know what the erasures were for.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

naman pala eh,
btw, you are not obliged to pay for your mother's loan ha...
unless co-maker ka, and since di mo alam, i assume hindi...

any gagawin?
contact mo muna mother, inform her bout the notice, then we will see then the authenticity of the letter.

Erasures, if walang pirma, questionable yan...
but then again, mothers knows best p rin...

freeccss18

Arresto Menor

Na-contact ko na po Mother ko. Ang problema po talaga kasi yong erasure sa document kung saan may pirma ang Nanay ko. Di naman po kasi alam kung pinalitan yong figures na nakalagay dun sa space para sa amounts.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

supposed to be, alam ni mader ang details nyan,
if hindi na, since baka mtagal eh, eh contest nyo yong erasures.
pag dinagdagan ng 0 ang 10 magiging 100 na yan, so ???? yan,,,

freeccss18

Arresto Menor

Yun na nga eh. Di na maalala ng Nanay ko. Tapos ok lang sana kung walang erasures eh babayadan naman. Pero may erasures at kitang-kita talaga. Ang defense nila ay nagkamali daw ang typist. Pwede ba yun? Lahat ng documents na napirmahan ko di pwede ang ganun lalo pag ganyan money ang involved. Ang alam ko ay dapat may countersign kung may maling entry.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

tama po kayo,,
countersign,, else talo cla dyan, once contested ang values,
Plus, dapat merong additional docs to support the amount,,?
galing san, kelan naging ganon amount, etc,,,,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum