Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 11:46 am

marlophilip1

Arresto Menor

I'm an IT in a big and known company, here in our branch, we have a 300K worth of breach of contract as an IT.

The contract tells us to work for 5 years. We will also be trained by the company, but we also have a separate contract for training, which states that after the training, we have to work for additional 5 years in this company. Then we cannot say NO to the training because we will be suspended for not going to the training. And come to think of it, how about people who trained for 5x or more? how long will they be in contract with the company.

Now, I've been working for more than a year now, and still, I didn't have a raise in salary, I'm still in minimum wage of 275/day. and we are all collected of a RETENTION OF 85 PESOS every Salary; which is not given to all my co-workers when they resigned.

Now, I am planning to resign, and i'm scared of being sued by 300k worth of breach of contract. What will I do?

Please help me.

2BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Read the contract again for the specific clauses regarding resignation.

But generally yes they can sue you if you do not comply with the terms.

http://www.councilviews.com

3BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

additional,
training contracts should coincide with the original 5 years,
meaning if you train within that 5 years, the 5 years for the training should commence immediately after the training, and not waiting for the original 5 years to pass first.
with the minimum, its a different story, its based on performance, and some politics on some...

4BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

marlophilip1 wrote:Now, I've been working for more than a year now, and still, I didn't have a raise in salary, I'm still in minimum wage of 275/day. and we are all collected of a RETENTION OF 85 PESOS every Salary; which is not given to all my co-workers when they resigned.

Does your contract indicate a guaranteed yearly salary increase?

If not then there is nothing to discuss as long as your salary is as required by law.

http://www.councilviews.com

5BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 4:37 pm

marlophilip1

Arresto Menor

council wrote:
marlophilip1 wrote:Now, I've been working for more than a year now, and still, I didn't have a raise in salary, I'm still in minimum wage of 275/day. and we are all collected of a RETENTION OF 85 PESOS every Salary; which is not given to all my co-workers when they resigned.

Does your contract indicate a guaranteed yearly salary increase?

If not then there is nothing to discuss as long as your salary is as required by law.

Yes the contract indicate a yearly increase.

6BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 4:42 pm

marlophilip1

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:additional,
training contracts should coincide with the original 5 years,
meaning if you train within that 5 years, the 5 years for the training should commence immediately after the training, and not waiting for the original 5 years to pass first.
with the minimum, its a different story, its based on performance, and some politics on some...

When I ask the admin, they said that the 5 years will only be effective after the original 5 years. Meaning, i'll work for the company for 10 years if I have 1 training. how much more with some of my colleagues with 5 or more training.

7BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Empty Re: BREACH OF CONTRACT in a BIG COMPANY Tue May 26, 2015 4:52 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

ang nakalagay sa contract eh, after the training,
hindi after the 5 years mandatory...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum