Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Empty UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Fri May 22, 2015 12:35 am

egonzales921

Arresto Menor

Hi. First of all I wanna say thank you to the people behind this site. Sobrang laking tulong po nito. I have a problem with my previous company about cash card replacement. I lost my card last December 2014 and since that we are getting our salary via atm cash card I wasn't able to get may December salary. January po nireport ko po ung nawala kong card but I was able to confirm kung magkano po ang laman ng card ko including ung money ko na naiwan sa card. January din po ako umalis sa company. Hindi dw po pwede i cash out ang pera dhil hindi po cya regular payroll atm so th eonly resolution is to processed replacement which I did bago matapos ang January. I was told that it will take a month for them to processed that. To be honest napakatagal noon para sa isang cash card replacement but I said it's okay basta makuha ko ung pera ko. Since then I have been onsistent in doing follow up calls and even visit the office to check once in a while. Come one month wala pa rin si cash card. I did the same thing (follow up calls and visit) the next month and another month then finally after 4 months they told me that they lost the form, nobody could answer when and where at kung sino ang nkawala bsta lng nawala. I waited for weeks for meto see if what resolution they would do but it seems like they don't care so I asked my sister's help and she said na panahon na para back up-an ko ang sarili ko with legal move gumawa ako ng follow up letter requesting for their written explanation about what happend. sa letter nilagay ko lahat ng ngyari hanggang sa point na nawala ung form ko. we had it notarized tpos pinareceive ko sa HR then nung pinasa ko un saka lng nila ako inasikaso uli. sign dw ako new form then they will expedite the processed I told them I only have my nbi with me as an ID ok lng dw un. Then I waited again even visited themafter two weeks same old story I will travel from Bulacan to Mandaluyong pagpasok ko sa ofis "WALA PA KAMING NARECEIVE NA NEW CARDS" then they will turn their back on you. It was almost a month I visited again at saka lng nila cnabing kulang ang id ko. They saidd they called me but I received no calls even email. Ang nakakatawa before everytime I am absent khit nanay ko natetext nila. Napagod na po ako I want to file a complain against the HR of my former company. Hindi po biro ung mga long distance calls na nagastos ko pti pag visit ko sa gnila ng twice a month eversince I processed this. Ano po bang pde kong gawin. Please help po.

2UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Empty Re: UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Fri May 22, 2015 7:49 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

sorry,di ko nabasa lahat,,,tanong lang bakit di mo lang encash pera mo ? considering ang tagal na panahon na, at di ka na empleyado don..

3UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Empty Re: UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Fri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm

egonzales921

Arresto Menor

Iba po kc ang proseso ng cash card unlike regular atm card pagnawala po you can go over the counter sa cash card po (BDO) you have to processe card replacement tpos doon po ipapasok ung pera mo dun sa previous card mo. Sa case po ko po it seems like pinabayaan po nila ung pag process nung card ko.

4UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Empty Re: UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Fri May 22, 2015 6:31 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

have you tried talking to BDO,
lay down your scenario..
if walang way, cge dalhin na yang ex-employer mo sa NLRC...

5UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Empty Re: UNPROCESSED CASH CARD REPLACEMENT Sat May 23, 2015 1:47 am

egonzales921

Arresto Menor

Yes. BDO said it will only take one day to process card replacement if may delay na mangyayari sa end ng hr namin un. Unfortunately the cash card has the company name only through them that I can process replacement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum