Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious illegal detention

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious illegal detention Empty Serious illegal detention Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 pm

mhiianne

Arresto Menor

I hope you can help me with this. Thankyou in advance!
We have filed a case against a private hospital after the death of my cousin because they dont want us to leave their premises until the remaining balance are settled. My cousin had been in the ICU because of serious medical condition and our hospital bill reached 800 thousand pesos. Our cpusin died and the hospital released his body. Unfortunately, due to unpaid balance, the hospital did nit let us leave their premises. We have stayed their for 3 days. The security guards always check on us to make sure that we don't leave the hospital and they don't even gave us food to eat. They dont even allow us to go out just to buy food. Our relatives seek for the help of the NBI and they rescued us. The NBI adviced us to file a case of serious illegal detention against the hospital and we did so. After 5 months, without hearing or even a preliminary investigation we have received a resolution stating that the case is lowered into unjust vexation. We have doubts about the prosecutor's decision because he doesnt even scheduled us for preliminary investigation then how did he came up with that decision? Is that possible? We have filed a motion for reconsideration. What are we going to do next?

2Serious illegal detention Empty Re: Serious illegal detention Wed May 13, 2015 6:53 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

this is the law, only in the here,,,,,meron na pala motion for reconsideration eh,, nasa korte, wala na tayo magagawa dyan, kundi maghintay, magfile ng appeal, or tanggapin ang hatol...

3Serious illegal detention Empty Re: Serious illegal detention Wed May 13, 2015 8:45 pm

mhiianne

Arresto Menor

The things is no preliminary investigation is scheduled. How come nakapagdesisyon agad?

4Serious illegal detention Empty Re: Serious illegal detention Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

ask that sa prosecutors office,,,,
sabi ko nga only in pinas eh,,,,

baka naman nadefault kayo sa mga hearing....

5Serious illegal detention Empty Re: Serious illegal detention Wed May 13, 2015 9:16 pm

mhiianne

Arresto Menor

As ive said walang hearing na naganap. Ni wala ngang preliminary investigation. Kaya nga nagfile na kami ng motion for reconsideration

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum