Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Search warrant not served properly and illegal detention

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duday Al-Adwani

Arresto Menor

Greetings,
Please kindly give me an advice regarding my nephew. His ex-girlfriend complained to the NBI Office regarding for blackmailing her. Since her family knows someone in that agency it was easy for her to do that. They obtained a search warrant but the warrant was no properly served and received. Since my nephew, ( the accused ) and her younger brother are the only people inside the house, the personnel who served the warrant did not give them a chance to read it, but instead they just stormed and search the house and manage to confiscate the laptop, 3 smartphone and a LSR camcorder.
After the searched they arrested the brothers and detained both of them. Since my other nephew was out of the picture, my brother in law talked to the people who are responsible that they need to release my younger nephew. But the NBI refused unless my brother in law is able to give them the amount of 40,000 php.. Hence he dont have money and called her wife who is working as DH in HK about the problem, bt her wife manage to sent 30,000php.. That was the only time they released my younger nephew, with the agreement that they will get the 10,00php before Christmas of 2013, because this was happened first week of Dec. 2013. right now my nephew is out of bond, but the case is still going on. With out any clear future, my sister is still working in HK and almost want to commit suicide because of this problem, please help.
Thank you and appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum