Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sec. 7 R.A. 26 & Sec. 4 Rule 74 atbp.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sec. 7 R.A. 26 & Sec. 4 Rule 74 atbp. Empty Sec. 7 R.A. 26 & Sec. 4 Rule 74 atbp. Wed May 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Tim Domingo

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I'm a business development engineer and my job is to acquire raw land to develop into subdivision. Kasama po sa trabaho ko ang tignan ang mga annotations sa titulo ng property na binibili namin, at ang pinakamadalas kong makita ay Sec. 7 R.A. 26 & Sec. 4 Rule 74.

My questions are:

1. In simple terms, what is the meaning of those annotations?
2. What is the step by step procedure of reconstituting a title? Ang sabi kasi ng boss ko Sec. 7 R.A. 26 pertains to reconstitution of title.
3. What is the step by step procedure of transferring a title from the name of the deceased owner to his/her heirs? sec. 4 rule 74 daw ung annotation kapag namatay ung land owner.
4. What is the step by step procedure and how long will it take to cancel these annotations on the title?

Thank you. Smile

P.S.
I'm glad to discover this site. Kailangan ko lang talaga ng mas makakapag explain sa akin ng mga legal matters tulad nito. Thank you. God bless you and more power Smile

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

You need to establish contacts with a friendly Register of Deeds on the procedures.
For starters you may want to read up on "An act providing a special procedure for the reconstitution of torrens certificates of titles lost or destroyed" Republic Act No. 26 dated September 25, 1946. It is available at the Arellano law foundation site.

rogine.diloy

Arresto Menor

by rogine.diloy Today at 12:55 pm
Hello po nais ko po sana humingi ng advice tungkol sa sa cancellation of Section 7 ra 26 magloloan po kasi kamo sa bangko at isa sa requirements nila ang kelangan daw macancel yung section 7 ra 26 na nakaanotate sa TCT ng nabili naming lupa nakapangalan na po samin ng asawa ko yung titulo ano po ang dapat namin gawin pede po ba kami pumunta sa embassy para kumuha ng petition for the cancellation of Section 7?gaano po katagal yung proseso sa Registry of deeds para sa cancellation?at approximately magkano po ang mgagastos?thanks in advance po sa makakasagot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum