Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Property Question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer of Property Question Empty Transfer of Property Question Tue May 12, 2015 9:11 pm

artchee

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone! What is the fastest and cheapest way of transferring of a house & lot deed from a parent to her daughter? Thank you!

2Transfer of Property Question Empty Re: Transfer of Property Question Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Deed of Donation,
meron tong tax to,,,

reminders,,,
if he got other children, and don't have other properties,,
he can not give that to her alone... pwede to contest ng other heirs,, kahit buhay pa sya.

3Transfer of Property Question Empty Re: Transfer of Property Question Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm

artchee

Arresto Menor

LandOwner12 wrote:Deed of Donation,
meron tong tax to,,,

reminders,,,
if he got other children, and don't have other properties,,
he can not give that to her alone... pwede to contest ng other heirs,, kahit buhay pa sya.

Thanks! Additional questions lang sir...

Ang computation of tax for deed of donation is based on the value ng property, tama ba? Hmm, mukhang hindi ata pwede kapag ganun kasi may kapatid yung papapasahan ng property.

What about kung deed of sale? Pwede ba nila gawin yun and i-benta sa murang halaga lang para mas mababa ang tax? Thanks!

4Transfer of Property Question Empty Re: Transfer of Property Question Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

same sa deed of sale, pag nagpanotary kayo nyan, dapat reasonable ang price.
at same lang din, hindi pwedeng ibenta or ibigay ng tatay ang lahat ng property nya na walang secure portion para sa heirs...
maliit lang naman ang tax, maliban na lang kung malaki talaga property..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum