Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

voluntary out of service

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1voluntary out of service Empty voluntary out of service Wed May 06, 2015 2:43 pm

samuelmiranda19

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Atty;

I am a regular supervisory employee of XXX company and after the board meeting, they decided to offer a voluntary out of service due to cost cutting, just to augment their losses/operational cost/invtmnt. payables. My employer status is in a declined status.

Questions:
1.What does mean of voluntary out service?What is the difference BETWEEN VOS and TERMINATION.Explain
2.If we accept their notice of VOLUNTARY OUT SERVICE, AM i ENTITLED of separation pay, if yes, what is the proper computation of separation claims?
3.Am i entitled of unused leave and service pay?explain?
4.Is it legal to hold a one month salary due to their security purposes and they will give it only wholly upon the effectivity of voluntary out service?
5. Is it legal to FILE a early acceptance of VOS as long as it was already approve by president?
6.In relation to my case, are there any benefits should be claim, if yes, what are this?
7.What is the proper deduction of tax, single status, Company Location: Isabela Province, Gross Income: 8731, Net Income/monthly:7600, Monthly Allowance: 1000.00? They are deducting 725 monthly, Is it correct?

2voluntary out of service Empty Re: voluntary out of service Wed May 06, 2015 3:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

samuelmiranda19 wrote:Good day!

Atty;

I am a regular supervisory employee of XXX company and after the board meeting, they decided to offer a voluntary out of service due to cost cutting, just to augment their losses/operational cost/invtmnt. payables. My employer status is in a declined status.

Questions:
1.What does mean of voluntary out service?What is the difference BETWEEN VOS and TERMINATION.Explain
2.If we accept their notice of VOLUNTARY OUT SERVICE, AM i ENTITLED of separation pay, if yes, what is the proper computation of separation claims?
3.Am i entitled of unused leave and service pay?explain?
4.Is it legal to hold a one month salary due to their security purposes and they will give it only wholly upon the effectivity of voluntary out service?
5. Is it legal to FILE a early acceptance of VOS as long as it was already approve by president?
6.In relation to my case, are there any benefits should be claim, if yes, what are this?
7.What is the proper deduction of tax, single status, Company Location: Isabela Province, Gross Income: 8731, Net Income/monthly:7600, Monthly Allowance: 1000.00? They are deducting 725 monthly, Is it correct?

1. This is equivalent to a retrenchment or redundancy situation, but voluntary. Termination is the general term for the separation from employment, though it is more referred to as an involuntary separation.

2. You are entitled based on the company policy, or at least 1/2 month salary for every year of service.

3. Generally all leaves should be either paid out, or you should be allowed to use them.

4. Generally all payment is done within reasonable time ON or AFTER your last day - if they give it earlier, then good for you.

5. Get a copy of their signed offer, then you can accept it.

6. Minimum of 13th month pay, and other company benefits. If your company has retirement benefits in addition to the standard payments, then you may be entitled to it.

http://www.councilviews.com

3voluntary out of service Empty voluntary out of service Fri May 08, 2015 11:47 am

samuelmiranda19

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your immediate response sir council, for your more information sir council, I've already receive the approval of early acceptance of VOS.

Question:
1. Am I still entitled a separation pay even though I did not signify a voluntary out of service, it was only a notice and decision that comes from the management and refuse to sign this notice, I want to clear and confirm first what VOS all about?Explain.

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum