Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

constructive dismissal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1constructive dismissal Empty constructive dismissal Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am

tiamat

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone i just want have a clear understanding of the term i tried reading about it online kaso di ko talag masyado maintindihan. Thanks. More power.

2constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

tiamat wrote:Hi everyone i just want have a clear understanding of the term i tried reading about it online kaso di ko talag masyado maintindihan. Thanks. More power.

Let us know what you understand and we will try to explain it further.

No use in telling you directly what it is if it comes from the books also.

http://www.councilviews.com

3constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:59 am

tiamat

Arresto Menor

Hi thank you for replying and apologise if its too broad. This is the question.
can it can be considered constructive dismissal if the employee resigns due to. ;
* bonuses not payed to the employee wherein it was promised that it will be given.
*employee was promised a promotion, performed the new role given but no written doc to support it neither an adjustment of pay was made.
*employee after experiencing this files resignation seeking it to be immediate but was declined so the employee renders 30 day, while employee is rendering, various cases where filed against employee for past violations which can lead to dismissal.

Thank you for looking into this. Appreciate your help as my friend realy needs to get a legal advise. This employee now has medical issues which can be traced or related at was experienced.

4constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:46 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

tiamat wrote:Hi thank you for replying and apologise if its too broad. This is the question.
can it can be considered constructive dismissal if the employee resigns due to. ;
* bonuses not payed to the employee wherein it was promised that it will be given.
*employee was promised a promotion, performed the new role given but no written doc to support it neither an adjustment of pay was made.
*employee after experiencing this files resignation seeking it to be immediate but was declined so the employee renders 30 day, while employee is rendering, various cases where filed against employee for past violations which can lead to dismissal.

Thank you for looking into this. Appreciate your help as my friend realy needs to get a legal advise. This employee now has medical issues which can be traced or related at was experienced.

I don't this any of these are considered as constructive dismissal.

The employee can file for non-payment of wages/benefits but it would need to be proven that the employee is entitled to it.

As to these past violations, they may still be filed against the employee as long as they are within reasonable time, or whenever management receives information about the said violations. It may take some time before violations are cited against the employee especially if the company was still reviewing the information before taking action.

5constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:37 pm

tiamat

Arresto Menor

Thanks again for replying.
Just to clarify, unfair practices or actions above done by employer canmot be considered or create an environment to which the employee deems unreasonable thus contructive dismissal cannot be established. Would this be accurate? And if ever the employee decides to seek legal action is it not the employers burden to prove that above stated conditions are not made to force employee to severe the employee and employer relationship?

6constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Innocent until proven guilty, so the burden may be on the employee o show that he is being forced to resign.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum