Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond Question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Bond Question Empty Training Bond Question Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:43 am

rerenznz

Arresto Menor

Good day Mam and Sir,

A friend of mine worked at a certain company, and she had a training in that company. She signed a bond that she must work for that company for 6 months or pay the training cost, which is P60,000.

And after 1 month, she had an issue with her manager and the manager told her to not report until the issue is resolved.

So after almost 6 months of AWOL she receives a letter questioning her AWOL since November 2014 and the company is asking her to pay P40,000 or else the company will escalate the problem to legal office.

I also noticed since here manager didn't report the issue to higher management, she's still technically employee of that company but based on her manager she can't report to work until the issue is resolved.

So we were at shocked when she received the letter this day.

Hope to hear answers to help us.

Thank you and God bless

2Training Bond Question Empty Re: Training Bond Question Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

rerenznz wrote:Good day Mam and Sir,

A friend of mine worked at a certain company, and she had a training in that company. She signed a bond that she must work for that company for 6 months or pay the training cost, which is P60,000.

And after 1 month, she had an issue with her manager and the manager told her to not report until the issue is resolved.

So after almost 6 months of AWOL she receives a letter questioning her AWOL since November 2014 and the company is asking her to pay P40,000 or else the company will escalate the problem to legal office.

I also noticed since here manager didn't report the issue to higher management, she's still technically employee of that company but based on her manager she can't report to work until the issue is resolved.

So we were at shocked when she received the letter this day.

Hope to hear answers to help us.

Thank you and God bless

She should have talked to her manager or the HR department about that matter of asking her not to report until further notice.

She should now go back to talk to HR to clear the matter and explain her side.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Training Bond Question Empty Re: Training Bond Question Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:41 pm

rerenznz

Arresto Menor

council wrote:
She should have talked to her manager or the HR department about that matter of asking her not to report until further notice.

She should now go back to talk to HR to clear the matter and explain her side.

Thank you for your response, but in the event that the HR will not accept her explanation. Will that affect her future job? If she can't pay the P40,000 bond?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum