Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRAINING BOND

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRAINING BOND Empty TRAINING BOND Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Dbtdbt

Arresto Menor

Need Help Please..

i have been in my current company for almost two years, they send me to training abroad and asked me to sign a training bond contract. It stipulated;
-That upon completion of the training, you agree to be enter into an employment
service agreement with the Company for a period of one year with effect from 6
April 2013.
-That should you leave the service of the Company prior to the expiry of this service
agreement, you would have to pay the Company the balance of the service period
based on your current monthly salary or a sum of $5,000, whichever is higher, which
will become due upon written notice served to you by the Company.
then they send me again for another training last October, but I have not signed any training bond contract.
Now, there is a huge opportunity for me from another company. I have already send my intent to resign. (1 month notice) However, a training bond contract was being presented to and this time it is a 2 year bond.
Can they force me to sign the contract? Can they file a claim? And can they force me to pay for the amount stipulated in the contract which I have not signed?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum