Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to VOID a contract from a TELCO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to VOID a contract from a TELCO Empty How to VOID a contract from a TELCO Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:41 pm

kerel09

Arresto Menor

HI,

Ask ko po if possible na e-void ang contract with a TELCO. Here's the story:

Last December I applied for a postpaid line from SUN (data plan 999 ). My contract was effective Jan 07 but up to now, April 08 (3 months). They have not given me the service since I cannot connect to mobile data due to their account profiling issues. I have called the CS, visit the shop and talk to CS, talk to the manager. But until now wala pa ring nangyayari. Sinabi ko na sa manager ng shop na gusto kong ma-void ang contract pero sabi nya d daw nya controlado iyon. Ngayon follow-up ako ng follow-up sa kanya, hindi na cya nagpapakita or sumasagot sa text at tawag ko, na-ewan ko kung bakit nagtatago. yung bill ko, same pa rin kahit walang service na ibinibigay. File ng file ako ng waiver na wala ring nangyayari. i'm so fed up.

Ask ko ATTYLL ano ang pwede kong gawin? ngfile narin ako ng complaint sa NTC pero wala pang feedback.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum