Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONTRACT TO BE VOID

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CONTRACT TO BE VOID Empty CONTRACT TO BE VOID Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

mica_gurl0806

Arresto Menor

My boyfriend and I acquire a financing motorcycle with Motortrade last Nov. 2010. In the contract I signed as his wife but we informed motortrade that we are not yet married. We didn't give any documents as proof for the marriage bec. motortrade didn't asked for it but they were well informed that we are not married yet and I signed the contract with my maiden signature. We paid our obligation religiously until DEC 17, 2011, our motorcycle was carnapped in front of my parent's house, The day after our marriage. Is the contract we signed in Motortrade valid since we are not married at the time of contract? Could the bank sue us due to the signature where in fact MOtortrade is aware that we are not married yet?

2CONTRACT TO BE VOID Empty Re: CONTRACT TO BE VOID Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 pm

attyLLL

no comprehensive insurance?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3CONTRACT TO BE VOID Empty Re: CONTRACT TO BE VOID Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:35 pm

mica_gurl0806

Arresto Menor

TPL only. OUr contract was also inside the motorcycle but when we ask for a copy from Moortrade they told us they don't have any copy in hand.

4CONTRACT TO BE VOID Empty Re: CONTRACT TO BE VOID Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm

attyLLL

yes, you are still liable

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5CONTRACT TO BE VOID Empty Re: CONTRACT TO BE VOID Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

mica_gurl0806

Arresto Menor

Is there any way we can negotiate the payment? I've requested to pay the remaining amount if we bought it cash since We already have paif Php40k. They offered re-structure. Longer payment with small amount but in reality they less about Php500 of our monthly but he interest increased also. I think that's not fair, nobody wants to loose the motor.

By the way, thanks for the reply. Hoping o have possible solution.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum