Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

accessory for ra 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1accessory for ra 9262 Empty accessory for ra 9262 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:24 pm

jaytee1220

Arresto Menor

can i site an accessory like let say an person who has knowledge of my husbands indefidility and or my husbands aunt who threatened my kids support would be withdrawn as for some time my kids financial support was coursed through them and my kids were required to present a liquidation for expenses of the three thousand that they send per week.my husband is a project manager of his uncles construction firm.
i have six kids.and is legally married.
my husband has cheated on me several times during the course of our marriage.this last one was the worst and was the last straw for me.
financial support has always been one great struggle for me eversince.he now lives with his other woman and they have a child.
his uncle has full knowledge of whats going on with us.he knows abot the other woman and knows that my kidmy kids support ss have difficulty contacting theire father and getting support.
this and all the other crazy things that for many times drove me to attempt suicide and be physical with him,prompted me to file ra 9262 against him.resolution has been rendered.
i would like to know if i can site his uncle and auntie for accessory for the ra 9262 i filed against him.
has marital infedility been approved by congress?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum