Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help. Resignation with fine!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help. Resignation with fine!  Empty Help. Resignation with fine! Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:20 pm

relouch_29@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Good Day. I'm a outsourced and contractual employee and i am planning to resign and i'd already given my resignation letter 30 days prior to the date of my resignation which includes my just reasons to resign to my principal employer(i'd only work for 3mos. which includes the 30 day notice and i have a 5mos. contract). I just want to ask if i am liable of any damages or monetary payment stated in our contract? Contract states that, "In cases of absence without leave, failure to finish the contract and resignation without the 30 day notice, the EMPLOYEE agrees that she/he shall be liable for liquidated damages in the amount of P10, 000 which may be set off against any amount due the EMPLOYEE from the employer. In addition to the foregoing, such acts shall be deemed as a material breach of this contract for which the EMPLOYER reserves the right to take legal actions."
Note: I have a good record in the company where they assigned me. |
Hope you can help me.
Thank You.
RJD.
Neutral

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum