Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

allotment issue.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1allotment issue. Empty allotment issue. Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

smokeinmycloset

Arresto Menor

hello po. i am married at meron pong 2 month old daughter. my husband is a seaman and i recently found out na tinanggal nya ko as his allottee. ung allotment po nilagay nya lahat sa name nya with his new bank acct. ang nasakin po kse eh ung atm card na naka pangalan sknya na inissue ng agency. dun po pumapasok dati ung allotment. i checked sa agency nila at sabi gumawa daw ng request ung husband ko para ipasok lahat sa new acct nya ung allotment. pag wala pong pumasok sa acct this 1st week of dec. pwede na po ba kong magfile ng complaint sa poea?

2allotment issue. Empty Re: allotment issue. Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

attyLLL

you can certainly try to file a complaint at poea, but i am not sure if they can entertain this kind of complaint.

what is the reason of your husband? if this is retaliation or trying to control you, it can be subject of a complaint of economic abuse under ra 9262.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3allotment issue. Empty Re: allotment issue. Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

smokeinmycloset

Arresto Menor

ayaw nya na ata magbigay ng support financially. we are not in good terms po kse and we don't have any communication since sumampa sya ng barko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum