Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi, im new here and im also looking for advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

skyhighsensei

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Just signed up here.
Would like to ask if there's a complaint I can file to my gf's sister who keeps on posting bad posts in social media site in facebook against that destroys my morale,please advice.thank you

angee

Arresto Menor

Hi,Im angee i just signed up and i like to ask kung legal ba yung bagong kontrata na papasukin ko sa leasing ng shop ko. we rented the place may 2013 for 12,000.00 all of a sudden march 2015 the owner told us na may nakabili na ng property nila (apartment bldg) ngayong april 2015 may bagong kontratang pinapipirma na 13,440.00 na daw ang renta ? tama/legal ba to or okay lang ba to? thank you po.

3hi, im new here and im also looking for advice Empty Nuisance Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Feby

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just recently registered, and I would like to seek legal advise please.

I filed a letter of complaint to our local Baranggay recently. A nuisance complaint against a newly hollow block manufacturer that was put up at the back of our Subdivision. Not really newly placed, but they've been operating for like  6 months now. At first we didn't mind the noise since there's only a few equipment, but lately they've put up an equipment that is literally at the back of our house. Not only it created noise and dust, but it causes tremor to our house. The noise that their machines are creating is deafening. Sometimes you can smell chemicals. To add misery to our lives, the hours of operation is from 4AM and sometimes end up to 9PM, everyday!

We were advised by the Secretary of the Baranggay Capt that the hollow block manufacturer were given a week to take action of our said complaint. It's been a week now and still there's no action.
We just knew later on that the owner of the hollow block manufacturer is a local counselor in our Baranggay.

What would be the next step? My assumptions would be, my complaint was just put to waste since these people are "Kagawads", and I'm just an ordinary homeowner. By the way, the complaint that I filed to our baranggay not only consist of my name and signature, but with signatures of other homeowners who are affected by the Nuisance of this Hollow Block Manufacturer.

Need legal advise please.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum