Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Advice Empty Need Advice Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm

newbie07

Arresto Menor

Im a License X ray tech in a City and working in a Diagnostic Laboratory.Ask ko lng po sana kung:
-Tama ba ang sahod ko na 320/day?
-10Hrs. Work duty(kasama na daw kasi yung Lunch break sa time.)?

dapat din po ba ako bayaran sa pag gamit ng laboratory sa aking License?

2Need Advice Empty Re: Need Advice Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:40 pm

attyLLL

you dont have to agree to have your license to be used, but if you already did and you did not require compensation, then you wait till it has to be renewed. check for the minimum wage in your area

as for working hours, beyond 8 hours is considered overtime, but lunch hour should not be counted

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need Advice Empty Re: Need Advice Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

rdortizo

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone,

I work at a private company for almost nine (9) years already but i decided to resign voluntarily last April 2012. After processing of my clearance I was only given an very little amount from my back pay and tax refund.

In liue of the above, I would like to solicit comments and suggestions if I am entitled for a separation pay for the eight years and eleven months of work at my previous employer?

I will appreciate if I can receive your feedback at the soonest time possible.

Thank you,

Ramil D. Ortizo

4Need Advice Empty Re: Need Advice Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:58 pm

attyLLL

i'm afraid you are not legally entitled to separation pay

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum