Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ** I NEED LEGAL ADVISE**

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

asiron

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY.

i am a BPO/ CALL CENTER employee involved in a motorcycle accident last 03-05-2014.

i routinely drive my bike 5 nights a week to get my wife to work.

at around 11pm on the said date, we were suddenly hit by a delivery truck.

we were slowly going downhill since its a bit dark in this part of the   road plus it is a blind curve for both side of the traffic.

an oncoming delivery truck after overtaking a similarly large vehicle occupied part of my lane hitting the left handle bar of my bike causing it to basically bounce from the trucks bumper and threw both me and my wife off f the bike.

this caused multiple deep abbrasions on my wife's arms and legs. my arm pinned between the trucks bumper and my bikes handle bar caused multiple fractures and almost tore of my left pinky finger.

orthopedic surgeons were able to reconstruct my arm with metal brackets and will need 3 months to fully recover. my wifewill need a month to fully recover from her injuries.

an agreement to do settlement was done informally so long as they pay the hospital bills and the time that we were not able to work so we allowed to hasve the police released the detained driver. (PLUS WE THOUGHT IT WAS A HUMANE THING TO DO)

the company owning the truck shouldered all hospital expenses and partially buying the maintenance medication after discharge.

now, more than a week  after the incident, they are no longer responding to calls nor txt msgs.

they have yet to pay for the days that we are not able to work and have yet to start with paying for the damages on my motorcycle.

both my motorcycle and the delivery truck are help in the precint together with my drivers license and the driver license of the truck driver

id like to find out my next step.

thank you in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum