Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of lesbian/gay partners

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rights of lesbian/gay partners Empty rights of lesbian/gay partners Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 pm

jill bernabe

Arresto Menor

we are together for more than 5 years and acquired assets and also paying for several life and health insurances.By law, it is unfortunate that we cant put ourselves as eachother's dependent. We want to secure our eachother's future.my questions are as follow

1.What process can we undergo to make a her mortgage house thru pag ibig as our joint owenership? Technically, its under her name but we are both paying for it.

2.Is there a way i can name her as dependent on my health and life insurance? If its not possible, can I create a will to make it so?

3.What process can we undergo to make a car under my name as joint ownership?

Can you provide service to help us secure our future as a couple ,legal joint ownsership of our assets?

Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum