Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live In Partners Outraged

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Live In Partners Outraged Empty Live In Partners Outraged Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 am

Distressed_very

Arresto Menor

My suitors live in partner found out regarding our meet ups and out of town trips. Now she is harassing me using my suitors FB account. She is trying to access the account when my suitor forgot to log out from their sons Ipad. Now she grabbed all our pictures and post it in facebook creating fake account under my name with derogatory words.She is accusing to file a case against me which is I dont even know what is it. On the contrary she is trying to message my friend and using threatening words against me. I have all the screenshot of the facebook account which she created 3 times already and her previous text messages and the recent one which my friend has the record. The question is what ground am i violating for theyve been together for a long time but not married and have kids? She already filed a case against my suitor for child support and she was also complained of attempted murder when she tried to stab my suitor just recently..

I would like to file a complaint against her. The facebook account is still active.. please provide me legal advice regarding this.

Thank you so much

DISTRESSED

Please help me with legal advice so that I will be knowledgeable for my next move.

2Live In Partners Outraged Empty Re: Live In Partners Outraged Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:34 am

Distressed_very

Arresto Menor

hi anyone please reply me on this?

3Live In Partners Outraged Empty Re: Live In Partners Outraged Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:01 am

attyLLL

i recommend you go to the pnp cybercrime division and file a complaint. proving who made a fake account is very difficult.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum