Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

alledged AWOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1alledged AWOL  Empty alledged AWOL Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:40 pm

dennychithero

Arresto Menor

I just want to ask regarding my alleged AWOL filed against me by my employer.

Here is my scenario:

I informed my direct supervisor verbally, 7 days prior about my upcoming leave that was on Sunday (Jan 18/Papal Mass Luneta), I cannot file my leave application that time (Jan 10) since our schedule will going to be change for the second half of January (16-31) for I dont know yet what will be my daysoff. Our new schedule was sent to us Jan 13, My new daysoff were (Thursday and Friday)I filed my leave application form Jan 14.

On January 10, when I informed him about my leave I heard my supervisor murmured that "my planned leave was not important". (I got ailed-feeling toward him because I felt that he was attacking my religious belief and freedom).

Prior to that, we held our puntuallity and attendance meeting Jan 7 and it was clearly stated to my manager's presentation that filing 1 day leave needs 2 days allotment. For more that 2 days it needs 1 week allotment.

It was suddenly change without my knowledge that 1 day leave now needs 7 days prior allotment. I was shocked about what he has texted me.

On January 15, he texted me that my leave was not approved because it was lack of 7 days allotment. (that is his only reason for not approving)

I immediately message my colleague who was with me on the said meeting about this and he also agreed to me that the filing of 1 day leave only need only 2 days prior allotment as it was stated in my manager's presentation. (I got witness on this matter.)

The 7 days allotment memorandum to file 1 day vacation leave was only signed February.

I still pursue my leave even though he texted me not approved in a manner of:

-That my supervisor failed to notice that filing leave 7 days allotment was impossible because it was lack of days to file it due to change of schedule;

-That the memorandum was not yet signed the time he texted me and also I was not informed about this changes (if ever there was);

-That my leave request was valid for 2 days allotment to file it as per manager's presentation.

My questions is:

Does the alledged AWOL against me valid though I informed my supervisor verbally 7 days prior and filed leave application request officialy?

Thank you very much in advance!

2alledged AWOL  Empty Re: alledged AWOL Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 pm

dennychithero

Arresto Menor

Up

3alledged AWOL  Empty Re: alledged AWOL Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:16 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

dennychithero wrote:

Does the alledged AWOL against me valid though I informed my supervisor verbally 7 days prior and filed leave application request officialy?

Thank you very much in advance!

Is informing verbally allowed as a valid procedure to file for leaves?

Did you meet the required time frame to file your leave?

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum