Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subpoena for my Wife but she's working Abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ezbon03

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

Last two days there's a subpoena from prosecutor's office sent to our home, but my father did not receive or sign receipt because it was addressed to my wife. My wife is now with me working abroad for 7 months, it started before she left they met at Barangay office once and there's another summon from barangay but my wife was already left and she did not attended the 2nd barangay hearing. I would like to get an advice what will happen if no one receive the subpoena because she's not in the Philippines? Is there any possibility that the case filed will dismiss? I heard from my father that they filed a moral damages to wife but all that accusations are not true. Also, I wanted to ask if the case will pursue even my wife is not in Philippines and no one receive the subpoena/letter from prosecutor's office?

Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum