Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Promotion Concern / Working Abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Promotion Concern / Working Abroad Empty Promotion Concern / Working Abroad Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Geoffrey Toledo

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I am currently employed here in the Phils and was assigned to work in one of our plant in China since March 2012 as OIC (Officer in Charge) for the promise of promotion to Manager after 6months of probation. The contract stipulates that my work and employment in China will be an extension of the policies by our company here in the Phils. It has been 11months since i came to China and yet there is no official letter from HR that i am promoted. They said that there are matters to clear before the promotion. However, they said that there are now 2 options, one is to promote me but will be transferred to China as permanent employee there (this was not part of the initial contract). The second option is to remain working in China as a Manager(OIC) but will remain an Engineer in the Phils. Is this acceptable on our Labor code? I feel that 11months is too long to wait for the promised promotion. Is it acceptable on labor code to change the terms after the probation period has long been in effect? Thanks for the response.

2Promotion Concern / Working Abroad Empty Re: Promotion Concern / Working Abroad Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 am

Geoffrey Toledo

Arresto Menor

Good Morning po, i hope to receive some advice on my query. Maraming salamat po! Smile

3Promotion Concern / Working Abroad Empty Re: Promotion Concern / Working Abroad Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:03 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

i follow up mo lang sir... wala ka magagawa kundi mag hintay.. ngayon kung wala pa din.. maybe you could request to be transferred back to Philippines..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum