Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will my business promote piracy?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will my business promote piracy? Empty Will my business promote piracy? Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 am

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

We're planning to establish a karaoke/movie-watching hub where we can both offer karaoke rental and movie-watching for visitors.

The movie-watching part of the offer will enable visitors to pick HD movies that are DVD-released already but downloaded in the Internet or bring their own movies stored in flash drive.

Will this business be considered a promotion to piracy? If yes, what worst could happen and what to do in order to avoid complications?

2Will my business promote piracy? Empty Re: Will my business promote piracy? Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:49 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

grimreaper2014 wrote:We're planning to establish a karaoke/movie-watching hub where we can both offer karaoke rental and movie-watching for visitors.

The movie-watching part of the offer will enable visitors to pick HD movies that are DVD-released already but downloaded in the Internet or bring their own movies stored in flash drive.

Will this business be considered a promotion to piracy? If yes, what worst could happen and what to do in order to avoid complications?

Mag apply sa MTRCB to allow you to show videos as your business.

Tingnan mo na din kung ano ang sabihin nila tungkol sa balak nyo.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum