Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company contract for a consultant

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company contract for a consultant Empty Company contract for a consultant Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:24 pm

hajji

Arresto Menor

Good day po sa lahat, I'm negotiating with an IT Consulting company. Initial was we discuss the roles and primary scope of works that I will render with them. in the discussion they ask me if aside from what they are looking, any skills that I can do or able to. Now nung nagbigay na po ng contract nakalagay na sa scope of works yung mga ibat ibang responsibilities.
Sabi ko rin po na gagawan ko ng paraan na bumilis ang work pero tila yata kahit maging mabilis ay balak nila ako i assign sa ibang work base sa scope of works below.

• Operating System Installation – Linux and Windows Servers ( Linux lang po usapan walang Windows)
• Provide inputs to the Company’s team. (okay)
• VMWare Configuration as instructed by VM team ( wala po sa usapan)
• Network configuration instructed by Network team(wala po sa usapan na pati networking)
• Take an active role in projects and/or programs.(okay)
• SAN storage configuration as per instructed by Storage team
• Collaborate with the Company’s personnel, principals, clients, and all stakeholders to
ensure solution / project / program is delivered on-time,
on-budget and within specifications.
• Other server deployment-related tasks as directed by server deployment team
• Other tasks and assignments that will be assigned to you.(lumalabas po dito na all-around ang trabaho namin)

Terms po naman
• Warranties shall survive termination of the Agreement. (How long po this warranties survive?, months, years)
pwede po ba ako mag request na specific ang date/time nitong warranties survive?

• The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without cause.
• The Company may terminate at its convenience. Termination may take immediate effect at the sole discretion of the Company. - pwede po ba ito, paano po i ko compensate yung services rendered na po.

• Payment is only for actual attendance. The Company will deduct for any absences
(for whatever reason) on a pro-rata basis and as per Company’s policies. - 10 days po total contract, if ever matapos namin less than 10 days lumalabas po na yung na rendered lang namin na number of days work ang babayaran nila, hindi yung buong 10 days duration, tama po ba ang pagkakaintindi ko

At tanong ko po kung pwede isama sa terms na dapat at obligasyun nila na i provide ang mga pangangailangan sa work tulad ng mga kagamitan(tools) materiales at iba pa. kung may naging aberiya sa mga materyales, kagamitan, hindi nakaabot sa deadline ang ibang team na naka depende ang work namin at iba pa, ay sila parin ay magbabayad sa amin ng rate na napagkasunduan.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

2Company contract for a consultant Empty Re: Company contract for a consultant Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:21 pm

hajji

Arresto Menor

tama po kaya sila or paranoid lang ako. careful kasi ako sa mga contract once it is signed, not easy to argue with them how they took the advantage or other way around. contract is contract diba po?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum