Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banks ATM - Debit without Dispense

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banks ATM - Debit without Dispense Empty Banks ATM - Debit without Dispense Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 am

rv349c

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was supposed to withdraw money last Friday, Feb 13 on one of the pharmacies near my place due to a family member's medical condition. I checked my balance and saw that I have enough money to buy medicine. I tried to take out 10K but after several minutes, the machine just spit out a transmittal saying that I got a successful transaction, without the money being dispensed. I saw the screen saying the machine cannot process the request and it will JUST give the balance back to my account. After which I checked my balance and i lost the 10k. I immediately called my mother bank but they told me that since I tried to use another bank's ATM machine, it would take 15 BANKING DAYS the most to complete the request.

My question is that, if ever the bank fails to return the money to me, is there anything I can do to get it back by suing them? I know I might use more than 10K if I'll sue them, but the time and resources that I've wasted and all the missed opportunities that I should've accomplished that day cannot be taken back. Me and my family suffered emotional distress over this since the money was for medical purposes.

I hope someone here can help me.

2Banks ATM - Debit without Dispense Empty Re: Banks ATM - Debit without Dispense Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 pm

mykel07

Arresto Mayor

punta ka po sa fb page ng bpi alam ko meron ng ganyan case...nanyari na rin sakin yan natakot din ako baka nabawasan pera ko. ayun buti ok pa naman. try mo po may balance inquiry.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum