Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying Lot with mother title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buying Lot with mother title Empty Buying Lot with mother title Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 am

Gelay0314

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.,
May plano po kasi kmi bumili ng lupa pero ung title nya is still mother title pa rin po or ung apo po ng may ari ang ngbebenta patay na po kc ung may ari or Ang gusto po kasi ng kausap ko or ung apo ko po Mas mganda daw po kung sa DAR kami mag pirmahan bigyan daw po ako ng deed of sale and declare ung total amount even I did not paid the whole amount, kasi po installment po ung terms of payment, ang gusto ko po sana eh tru lawyer na lng, Ano po ba ang Mas maganda proseso, di pa po kasi nail lipat sa pangalan nila ung title

2Buying Lot with mother title Empty Re: Buying Lot with mother title Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Gelay0314

Arresto Menor

Nid an advice tnx

3Buying Lot with mother title Empty Re: Buying Lot with mother title Tue May 12, 2015 8:48 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Verify niyo kung covered ng DAR CARP ang mother title.
Kunin niyo ang location ng property kung nasurvey na.
Usually landowner ang nag papasurvey with the technical assistance of DAR.
Check niyo ang ownership with DAR. Validate with ROD. In this step, you will find out if the title has bee transferred, mortgaged, foreclosed etc.
Beneficiaries of DAR CARP cannot sell the property for a certain duration of time or until the property is paid for.
Original owners cannot sell if within the parameters of DAR CARP in size and in type of farm lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum