Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal process in buying a title lot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal process in buying a title lot Empty legal process in buying a title lot Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am

krestian

Arresto Menor

i would like to know the right and legal steps that i will follow in owning a titled lot that i have bought.
Ano po ba ang tamang gagawin ko para makumpleto ko ang pag angkin sa residential lot na nabili ko?

2legal process in buying a title lot Empty Re: legal process in buying a title lot Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Alamin mo muna siguro kung nakapangalan sa taong nagbebenta sa iyo, kung walang liens and encumbrances, kung bayad ang lahat ng obligations dapat bayaran ng nagbebenta gaya ng property taxes. Puede ka ring magcheck sa register of deeds and assessors office to check the legality or genuineness ng title at nagmamayari. Siguro kung ok lahat iyan, deed of absolute sale puedeng ipagawa sa lawyer. Remember marami kang babayaran pagna accomplish na iyong deed of absolute sale... capital gains tax (seller's responsibility 6% of selling price indicated on the deed of absolute sale, 1.5% documentary stamp tax (buyer's responsibility), transfer tax to have it titled in your name. However, payment of the CGT and DST plus notarial fees maybe agreed upon by seller and buyer.

I am not a lawyer, just an ordinary person who just had underwent the experience of selling a lot. Smile

3legal process in buying a title lot Empty Re: legal process in buying a title lot Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

krestian

Arresto Menor

thank you sa reply.
the owner as stated in the original title is in saudi arabia, he agreed about the sale of the lot.
If the deed of absolute sale is to be made, do i need to mail it to saudi for his signature or will his wife signature suffice?

4legal process in buying a title lot Empty Re: legal process in buying a title lot Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:45 am

attyLLL

ask him to execute an SPA and have it notarized at the PH embassy/consulate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum