Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mispelled father's name in birth certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

temimox

Arresto Menor

the name of the father was mispelled on my partner's legal son. her legal wife is asking me to give it to her but my partner refuse to give it. do i have the rights not to give it to her? as per her wife, she will use it for petition for correction and will use in claiming benefits in phil health though their son has no illness (toothache lang) my partner is newly registered mechanical engr, just protecting his name and we have no assurance where she gonna use it. as what his wife says, she will bring it in makati law office which is not the birth place of their son (lucban quezon, dun din nkaregistered), in changing corrections in birth certificate needs the appearance of father ( OFW) or it can be process without his pressence? what if my partner want to be the one to fixed it all? and besides my partner also have phil health. at the back of birth cer (affidavit of late registration) her wife signed after his name, thats why she didnt notice that his husband name was mispelled, is it right? she signed on it without asking the father which is here in the philippines that time

temimox

Arresto Menor

im sorry, her wife is asking for my partners id and nso but me n my partner refuse to give it all

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Bakit nga ba ayaw nyong ibigay? Para protektahan ang partner mo? protektahan saan?

If I'am the wife, I will let you have all the birth certificate in the world but i will seek concubinage and RA9262 against the husband and you.

temimox

Arresto Menor

bali po un legal wife nya kc is may kinakasamang ibang lalake at ngkaanak cla na 2 bukod pa sa legal nilang anak na 2, hnd makakuha ng benefits sa philhealth un legal wife kea hnihingi nya birth cer ng partner ko saka valid id. un process na cnsbe nya s pagpapabago ng birth cert ng anak nya ay sa palagay namen ay hnd tama. ang legal nilang anak ay nsa pangangalaga namen kc iniwan cla ng knilang tunay na ina 8yrs ago. kea nkakapagtaka na bgla nlng sha susulpot dto kukunin ang id at nso ng partner ko pra sa phil health na hnd namn ngkakasakit o naospital o naaksidente ang mga anak ng partner ko s knya maliban lamang sa panganganak sa pangalawa nilang anak nya sa ibang lalake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum