Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

declaration of nullity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1declaration of nullity Empty declaration of nullity Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:56 pm

temimox

Arresto Menor

my live in partner for 8yrs is married before, both parties are 18 yrs old and no marriage liscense issued that time when they got married. they only have an affidavit that they were living together for 1 yr n 4 mos which is not true, he signed in that affidavit for them to got married because the girl was pregnant he had no idea for any papers that he sign. he did it just because of his mother without knowing what it is all about.can he use lack of marriage liscense for nullity of their marriage? how can we know if his marriage is valid or invalid? how to know if they have marriage liscense or they dont have. what if the other party (ist wife) has her own family now with 2 kids, what grounds can he use for it.. thank u!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum