Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appeal to CSC Concerning an Appointment - Needs suggestions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tulong po

Arresto Menor

February 5, 2015

EMMA B. BARRERA
DIRECTOR II
Civil Service Commission Regional Office IV
Provincial Capitol Compound
Sta. Cruz, Laguna

Madam:

I, _______ of legal age, single, currently _______ at _________, _________, resident of __________, do hereby depose and say:

That; the appointment of __________ to the position of _________ at the ____________was done not in accordance with the provisions contained in DepEd Order No. 42, s. 2007, specifically those stated in my letter of concern sent via email through the DepEd  DeTxt Action Center entitled ____________ dated S_________, 2014, marked herewith as “A”.

That; even the statement of _______, Director IV of _________ which says “each innovation should be given corresponding points but not exceeding the maximum of five (5) points…”, was not upheld by the Division PSB as only one of my two innovations was given corresponding points. (Kindly refer to the attached document marked as “B” for the reply letter of _______ to my letter of concern dated _______, 2014.)

That; the said appointment was given by the appointing authority of ____________, even if there is still a standing appeal sent to ______Regional Office ____through the DepEd  DeTxt Action Center, on __________, 2015, marked herewith as “C”, regarding the setting aside of the statement of the director on the consideration of points in innovation.  

That; the appointing authority set aside the qualifications of the next-in-rank, who has a 2-year related experience, Very Satisfactory ratings for the last three rating periods as a Head Teacher, and an Outstanding Head Teacher award, and favoured that of the other candidate, Teacher-III, and a neophyte in the job having no experience in fulfilling the functions of the position.

In view of the foregoing, I humbly ask your good office to intercede for me and find fitting justification for the palpably unacceptable and inequitable actions committed by the Division of ______ Personnel Selection Board and appointing authority regarding the appointment made for the Head Teacher III (Secondary) position.

Other reliefs, just and equitable are likewise prayed for.

Respectfully yours,

________

Copy Furnished:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum