Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment or null and void

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment or null and void Empty Annulment or null and void Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Sqe

Arresto Menor

What do I file to make it be done fastest?

We got married in Manila City Hall. We didn't go thru any seminar before. Then I dunno how they did it but they used San Juan as his address to get away with the seminars. Since there was something untrue with that marriage contract, can it be a ground to have it voided? Or still go for the process of annulment?

I literally gave him back to his parents because of his alcohol problem. He never stayed in a job for more than 6 months. And most significantly, he just got out of rehab last Dec. What's my best option?

2Annulment or null and void Empty Re: Annulment or null and void Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:38 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Sa mga nakaka-alam, ano ang meron sa San Juan bakit ang daming anomalya sa kasal ang sangkot lagi ang San Juan?

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Sqe wrote:What do I file to make it be done fastest?

We got married in Manila City Hall. We didn't go thru any seminar before. Then I dunno how they did it but they used San Juan as his address to get away with the seminars. Since there was something untrue with that marriage contract, can it be a ground to have it voided? Or still go for the process of annulment?

I literally gave him back to his parents because of his alcohol problem. He never stayed in a job for more than 6 months. And most significantly, he just got out of rehab last Dec. What's my best option?

By signing the Marriage Contract, you admitted that everything on it is true, including the San Juan address of your husband. You may even be held liable for knowingly providing false information if you will ask the court to invalidate the marriage based on this.

There is a principle in law called "in pari delicto". There is also a rule that the parties must come to court with clean hands.

So best way is to file an annulment case based on psychological incapacity.

http://www.domingo-law.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum