Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANNULMENT ( can this be null or void? )

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANNULMENT ( can this be null or void? ) Empty ANNULMENT ( can this be null or void? ) Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:56 pm

iamyhan

Arresto Menor

I have an American husband we are legally married here in the Philippines a year ago. Suddenly I found out he has still a legal marriage since 2013 with a Chinese Lady registered in China. Can our marriage here in the Philippines be null and void?

Last edited by iamyhan on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

torah

Arresto Menor

iamyhan wrote: I have an American husband we are legally married here in the Philippines a year ago. Suddenly I found out he has still a legal marriage since 2013 with a Chinese Lady registered in China. Can our marriage here in the Philippines be null and void?

yes definitely, your marriage in the phil is void. But still there is a need for the court to declare such marriage as void.

torah

Arresto Menor

torah wrote:
iamyhan wrote: I have an American husband we are legally married here in the Philippines a year ago. Suddenly I found out he has still a legal marriage since 2013 with a Chinese Lady registered in China. Can our marriage here in the Philippines be null and void?

yes definitely, your marriage in the phil is void. But still there is a need for the court to declare such marriage as void.

there is a need to have that marriage of your husband to the chinese woman declared void.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum