Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oral Contract Unpaid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oral Contract Unpaid  Empty Oral Contract Unpaid Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:55 am

iamja546

Arresto Menor

Hello! I am a self-supporting student and I really need some legal advice.

Few months ago, I got into an oral contract. All the elements of a contract was there only that I did not have anything to hold on to like a written promise from my debtor.

It was a contract to do something...

She packaged me to help her style 3 events for 10,000 pesos.

She paid me a total of 6,000 pesos after two events. The 3rd event was an event of our city office- for their LGU night.

A week before the LGU Night, she ordered me to do giant letter standees which cost 4,900. But on the day of the LGU Night, she told me the budget was delayed and I had to wait.

So technically. she owes me 8,900. Now, a month after all has been done... she denies me of the 4,000 balance she has from the package telling me I didn't do much for the LGU Night (since some of her staff were there to help me style the stage).

I need my money for my tuition fee but she refuses to pay me. What can I do?

2Oral Contract Unpaid  Empty Re: Oral Contract Unpaid Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:20 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

same experience...ano nga ba gagawin sa mga ganyang klaseng tao?:-(

3Oral Contract Unpaid  Empty Re: Oral Contract Unpaid Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 pm

iamja546

Arresto Menor

@mimsy Hi! I went to the Mayor's Office and referred to him the situation. I am having my payment this week. The government sucks when it comes to payments. Lesson learned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum