Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gleaning Hope from Atty. Karl Rove: Thanks Free Legal Advice Philippines

+2
CPalmer
OmbieCg@yahoo.com
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CPalmer

Arresto Menor

Ito po ang taong nanloko sa ate ko na asawa ng Hapon dito sa forum na ito sya nakilala.
Real name: Ariel Radovan - may multiple personality po ito ayon sa ibang respectable members dito at naniniwala po kaming sya nga rin ito dahil gumagawa sya ng iba’t ibang account at sya rin ang nagtatanggol sa sarili nya at sumasagot sa sarili nyang post para ibuild up ang sarili nya. Di po ba siraulo lang ang gumagawa nun?
AKA’s: Karl Rove, rimyrf, OmbieCg(at)yahoo.com and many more...
Umalis na po kami sa dati naming tirahan dahil halos araw araw ay may naka abang sa amin sa labas ng bahay namin at ang ate di na alam kung papano tatapusin ang kaso at lumipad napo patungong Japan ora orada dahil po nagbabanta itong lawyer na ito na gagawan sya ng problema at hindi sya makakalabas ng bansa. Ang hirap po talaga sa atin kapag may kapit lahat ng impossible nagiging possible.
http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t27418-babala-lalaking-lawyer-panay-singgil-wala-kapalit-serbisyo-manloloko

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I am an Electronics Engineer by profession and took my Master of Engineering Major in Electronics Engineering at Bulacan State University. I have undergone my practicum as part of my masters degree in Asia Broadcast Satellite, the only satellite operator in the Philippines. I have seen that the Electronics Engineers in the company even spend sleepless days and nights just to make communication possible to help the lives of people better through satellite communication which is the lifeline of communication. As what can be seen in the recent Yolanda typhoon, only satellite communication withstand the disaster due to non-functional infrastructure.

It is very sad that the communication we work for is being used for this...maligning of people.

Mind your own business!

Stop maligning my post! If a wise person will read these he has the free will to decide whether it is right to suspect and insist that I am hoax.

Mind your own business!

I just do not know what kind of school you came from to accuse someone you have nothing to do with. Do not malign the username I am using this is after my eldest child who is special with a case of ASD. Shame on you!

Today is Catholic Teacher's Day! Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers who plant the seeds of wisdom as well as build character of their students for "Teachers Plant Seeds of Knowledge That Grow Forever."

If all students are like the people maligning my post I am very afraid of the future that lies ahead. People without character and respect to others!

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Republic Act 9292 also known as the Electronics Engineering Law of 2004 SECTION 5 states the Nature and Scope of Practice of Electronics Engineering and Electronics Technician - The scope and nature of practice of the Electronics Engineer shall embrace and consist of any work or activity relating to the application of engineering sciences and/or principles to the investigation, analysis, synthesis, planning, design, specification, research and development, provision, procurement, marketing and sales, manufacture and production, construction and installation, tests/measurements/control, operation, repair, servicing, technical support and maintenance of electronic components, devices, products, apparatus, instruments, equipment, systems, networks, operations and processes in the fields of electronics, including communications and/or telecommunications, information and communications technology (ICT), computers and their networking and hardware/firmware/software development and applications, broadcast/broadcasting, cable and wireless television, consumer and industrial electronics, electrooptics/photonics/opto-electronics, electromagnetics, avionics, aerospace, navigational and military applications, medical electronics, robotics, cybernetics, biometrics and all other related and convergent fields; it also includes the administration, management, supervision and regulatory aspects of such works and activities; similarly included are those teaching and training activities which develop the ability to use electronic engineering fundamentals and related advanced knowledge in electronics engineering, including lecturing and teaching of technical and professional subjects given in the electronics engineering and electronics technician curriculum and licensure examinations.

Retrieved from the website https://jrcanedo2.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/irr_ra9292.pdf

Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline which utilizes non-linear and active electrical components (such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits) to design electronic circuits, devices and systems. The discipline typically also designs passive electrical components, usually based on printed circuit boards.

The term "electronic engineering" denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others.

Retrieved from the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_engineering

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I am an Electronics Engineer by profession and took my Master of Engineering Major in Electronics Engineering at Bulacan State University. I have undergone my practicum as part of my masters degree in Asia Broadcast Satellite, the only satellite operator in the Philippines. I have seen that the Electronics Engineers in the company even spend sleepless days and nights just to make communication possible to help the lives of people better through satellite communication which is the lifeline of communication. As what can be seen in the recent Yolanda typhoon, only satellite communication withstand the disaster due to non-functional infrastructure.

It is very sad that the communication we work for is being used for this...maligning of people.

Mind your own business!

Stop maligning my post! If a wise person will read these he has the free will to decide whether it is right to suspect and insist that I am hoax.

Mind your own business!

I just do not know what kind of school you came from to accuse someone you have nothing to do with. Do not malign the username I am using this is after my eldest child who is special with a case of ASD. Shame on you!

Today is Catholic Teacher's Day! Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers who plant the seeds of wisdom as well as build character of their students for "Teachers Plant Seeds of Knowledge That Grow Forever."

If all students are like the people maligning my post I am very afraid of the future that lies ahead. People without character and respect to others!

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

CPalmer wrote:Ito po ang taong nanloko sa ate ko na asawa ng Hapon dito sa forum na ito sya nakilala.
Real name: Ariel Radovan - may multiple personality po ito ayon sa ibang respectable members dito at naniniwala po kaming sya nga rin ito dahil gumagawa sya ng iba’t ibang account at sya rin ang nagtatanggol sa sarili nya at sumasagot sa sarili nyang post para ibuild up ang sarili nya. Di po ba siraulo lang ang gumagawa nun?
AKA’s: Karl Rove, rimyrf, OmbieCg(at)yahoo.com and many more...
Umalis na po kami sa dati naming tirahan dahil halos araw araw ay may naka abang sa amin sa labas ng bahay namin at ang ate di na alam kung papano tatapusin ang kaso at lumipad napo patungong Japan ora orada dahil po nagbabanta itong lawyer na ito na gagawan sya ng problema at hindi sya makakalabas ng bansa. Ang hirap po talaga sa atin kapag may kapit lahat ng impossible nagiging possible.
http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t27418-babala-lalaking-lawyer-panay-singgil-wala-kapalit-serbisyo-manloloko

Ha, finally buhay ka pa pala? mabuti na lang nakalayo kayo bago maperwisyo ng sirang plaka na ito hindi lang multiple peronality broken record din pala lol! lol! lol!

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Mind your own business!

Mind your own business!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Gentlemen, let us close this issue. This will not benefit any of the members who are seeking helpful information from this forum site.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

concepab wrote:Gentlemen, let us close this issue. This will not benefit any of the members who are seeking helpful information from this forum site.

Quite right! Suspect Suspect Suspect No need to build up swindler member here. lol! lol! lol!

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty. Karl Rove for drafting our motion for objection to the rules of procedure adopted by the grievance committee of our school. Thank you for helping us along the way. See you next week. I and my husband are eager to meet you in person and we will go to your office in Manila. Thank you also for your upcoming assistance in my admin case hearing. God bless you!  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum